General Manager – Jewellery
Job Title – Manager Jewellery Designing
Salary – Best in the Industry (Up to 18 LPA)
Experience- 8 to 15 Years
Location –Jaipur (Rajasthan)
– To develop and institutionalize design processes, so as to create ranges that are new, trendy, innovative and commercially viable, for all categories, on a seasonal basis
– Create new styles / range and communicating specifications to Designers, CAD/CAM and Production Teams and ensuring predefined norms
– Costing of Designs in line with budgeted parameters
– Monitoring Quality Control of Manual Designing, CAD/CAM and sampling to ensure minimum to nil faults (Zero Defect System)
Forecasting trends, developing inspiration design direction for each season.
– Hiring new designer, coach them, and monitor their performance for creativity and exquisiteness of product design
– To guide, manage and lead the design teams and effectively manage this crucial creative resource
– Building an album of jewellery design and creating a network of designers to bring in new design perspectives.
– Staying ahead of general trends in the jewellery industry as well as key fashion trends.
– Designing traditional and contemporary jewellery designs.
– Browsing Design galleries & researching jewellery trends and keeping an eye on the fashion world to keep abreast of developments in the industry
– Bachelor Degree in Jewellery & Accessory Design from a premier Designing Institute like Nift / Pearl Academy.
– 8-15 Years of designing experience
– 8-12 Years of leadership experience, managing design and creative team
– Highly creative and an innovative with strong designing skills
– Ability to work to tight deadlines and briefs
– Experience with Corel Draw, Rhino, etc.
– Organized and self-motivated
– Freehand drawing, 2D drawing, and Technical drawing skills
– Manufacturing process knowledge
– Management skills to manage creative people
– Ability to grasp the business realities & having Strong analytics skills.